Better Quality of Life
NICOLE LINDER, MSW, LICSW
Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker
Biography - "I have a passion for health and healing and utilize a variety of mind-body skills to support the people I work with."
I am a Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker who uses a holistic (mind-body-spirit) lens in my practice. I have a passion for health and healing! I utilize a variety of mind-body skills to support the people I work with in deepening their awareness, discovering clarity, and creating a picture of what they would like life to look like...and together, discover the path to get there. I have specialized knowledge of stress management/reduction, treatment of anxiety and depression, mindfulness, resiliency, life transitions (including end-of-life), grief and loss, chronic disease self-management, clinical hypnosis, homecare, palliative care, hospice care, dementia, and caregiver education/support. Additionally, I have experience providing adult rehabilitative mental health services and children's mental health services as a School-Link Clinical Trainee (ages preschool through high school). Compassion and connection are the foundation from which evidenced-based practices and theories build on during sessions with clients. The following are some of the theories/therapies utilized: solution-focused, narrative, cognitive behavioral, psychoanalytic, anticipatory grief, strengths-based, and empowerment.
- Master of Social Work, University of Minnesota – Twin Cities; Undergraduate degree in Social Work, St. Cloud State University; Associate of Science in Integrative Health and Healing, Anoka Ramsey Community College
- Certified Mind-Body Practitioner through The Center for Mind-Body Medicine
- Trained in Clinical Hypnosis through Minnesota Medical Association Fundamentals in Clinical Hypnosis
- Chronic Disease Self-Management Leader
- Illness, Management, & Recovery trained
State of Minnesota Licensure
LICSW Licensure #24693
Areas of Focus
Academic Concerns, Acute Stress, Adolescents/Teens, Anger, Anxiety, Bipolar, Children of Alcoholics, Chronic Disease/Pain/Terminal Illness, Conflict Resolution, Couples, Depression/Mood Disorders, Domestic Abuse, Dysfunctional Families, Grief/Loss, Men's/Women's Issues, Step Families