We know that it is important to get a physical regularly, but we forget that our mental health is just as important as our physical health. The feelings of being stuck, overwhelmed, or depressed are as real as the feelings experienced when our stomach is upset. Anxiety impacts us as much as a sore tooth does. The events and relationships in our lives impact our mental health, just as slipping on the ice affects how our body feels.
Individual, solution-focused counseling is about putting our mental health back in balance and about helping us cope with the on-going challenges of life. At CenterLife Counseling, we customize our work to meet your specific needs. We leverage your strengths to help you return to a state of true mental health. Because the biggest predictor of success is the quality of your relationship with your therapist, we foster that relationship in a safe and confidential environment.
Our experienced, licensed therapists offer a variety of individual counseling approaches, including:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- EMDR Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Narrative Therapy
- Solution-Focused Therapy
- Somatic Experiencing®
- Experience a more compassionate view of yourself.
- Increase your quality of life by working through unresolved issues and/or by reducing anxiety.
- Improve your relationships with family, friends, and colleagues as you experience personal growth and development.
- Learn how to ease the challenges of transitions such as moving, job loss, a new baby, divorce, etc.