Better Quality of Life
CenterLife Counseling offers a full range of mental health and out-patient services, with a special focus on supporting people in their relationships. Our clinic is staffed with highly qualified, experienced professionals. Contact us today for more information.
In addition to those services highlighted on our home page, our services include:
Addiction Impact Support — When a loved one suffers from addiction, it impacts everyone in the family. Our trained professionals understand this and are here to help you cope with this.
Christian counseling — Our therapists can, upon request, incorporate your faith into your counseling.
Divorce counseling — We offer individuals, couples, and families help in preparing for and getting through divorce.
Other services include:
- Addiction counseling
- Crisis intervention
- Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Somatic Experiencing®
CenterLife Counseling specializes in helping our clients manage a wide range of mental and emotional challenges, including:
- Depression, anxiety, and other mood disorders
- Grief and loss issues
- Addiction related issues
- Parenting struggles and challenges
- Adolescent struggles and concerns
- Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders (Pregnancy/Post-Partum Depression)
- Sexual behavior issues
- Workplace concerns
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Personality Disorders
- Sexual Abuse
- Anger issues
- Domestic violence issues
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder